> 2 Tbps
Did not find the right tariff? - Write to us!Write a message
Take advantage of CDN from Advanced Hosting, one of the world's leading CDN providers
We will take care that your users get the video without delay.Try for FREE
CDN worldwide covering
Users on 4 continents can quickly download content through our content delivery network. Network coverage is continuously growing!
- Los Angeles
- Lima, Peru
- Brazil, Sao Paulo
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- London, Great Britain
- Madrid, Spain
- Marseille, France
- Milan, Italy
- Moscow, Russia
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Hong Kong, China
- Tokyo, Japan
What is Video On Demand CDN?
Video On Demand СDN is designed for streaming video of various formats (flv, mp4, 3gp, Full HD 1080p, etc.), both via HTTP and HTTPS. The service supports DASH / HDS / HLS / MSS for MP4 files and tsp: // for .3gp files on mobile devices. Simultaneously, your content can be protected in at least 6 different ways. The service is needed by anyone who keeps videos or files on a resource that is larger than 20 MB, especially if the site users are located around the world! :)
Do I need to change the hosting provider?
No. In addition, the AdvancedHosting brand provides dedicated servers colocation cloud servers domain registration and server administration. Please note if you need to set up additional services.
Will my content be protected?
We have developed one of the industry's best download protections. With our service, you can protect your content at least six different ways:
- URL signature (parameter /key=..,)
- URL expiration check (parameter ,end=12345678/)
- the list of allowed referrals or the list of prohibited referrals (parameter /referer=LIST/)
- URL with IP (or range of IPs) binding (parameter ,ip=22.214.171.124/)
- unique (per visit) URL without specific IP binding but with limit of possible different IPs which will be granted to use this URL (parameter ,limit=3/)
- cookie check (parameter /sec=cookie_name/, makes sense only if URL signed protection is activated)
- there is is a possibility not to check at all
One of the best ways to protect from hotlink is to bind URL to IP of the browser and specify the list of allows referees. But about 10-15% of visits use dynamic IP (there will be a request to the website from one IP and from another one to CDN). to block hotlinking but allow access to users with dynamic IPs (or cookies disabled) vCDN have the following rule: if IP binding check fails, or cookie check fails, but VALID (non-empty) REFERER is found - then access is granted. You can also add a cookie check - if its value matches the key value, then the request is valid, even if there is no IP binding or no ref (if the ref is, but does not match, the request will be rejected).
If IP binding is not used, the absence of a valid cookie will not reject the request only if there is a valid ref. But to use a cookie, you need to :
- delegate your subdomain to our NSs, so that we can use them in redirects to streams;
- provide us with certificate *.cdn.example.com for redirects to streaming servers https://ip123456.cdn.example.com/.. (in other case cookie check won`t work).
Where can I check out the API?
You can read the API documentation using the test access: https://cp.ahcdn.com/api2/
Login: apitest-manual Password: manual
Does your CDN work with KVS?
We have a very wide experience in setting up servers and a CDN for working with KVS as we are KVS partners and we would gladly provide you with ready-to-use solution for your needs.