Advantages of «CDN for static content» from AdvancedHosting
«CDN for static content» service is used to enable the user to load static elements (images, JS-files, CSS and small archives) at higher speed rate, wherever the user is. I t is suitable for projects of any complexity, from personal blogs to highly loaded systems.
The use of our service has a number of undeniable advantages:
- System stability and fault tolerance of your resource — if the server denies, then its place is immediately occupied by the closest network «neighbor». Thus, users do not notice any disruption to the site;
- «Server-source» load reduction — while CDN servers are used to download content, the primary server is available;
- High load speed — due to a large number of points of presence. Content is loaded many times faster, which positively affects search engine optimization and user relationships to the resource;
- SSL/HTTPS support — free installation of the certificate and provision of a «wild-certificate» as necessary;
- Anycast technology — using this technology reduces the network route, which reduces the response time of the DNS;
- User-friendly control panel with API — connection to CDN service does not take much time;
- Detailed statistics — usage statistics;
- CDN is compatible with all popular CMS — Drupal, Magento, Joomla, WordPress, KVS, and other;
- Individual approach — we select the optimal tariff taking into account all the features of your project;
- Monitoring and support — our technical specialists fully control the process of migration and adaptation of your project to the CDN service;
- Service autonomy — you can easily use the «CDN for static content» service for the projects hosted on the servers of another hosting provider;
- Referral program — our clients can become participants of the referral program, through which you can cut costs and increase revenues.